Professional Support Services
Initial system scoping and specification specification initial exploratory dialogue will enable Touchstar to produce a basic requirements document and to progress this to a detailed formal budgeted solution proposal. This proposal will be used to validate TS’s assumptions and interpretations of the client requirements and will include detailed workflows and the identification of necessary integration work.
Go-Live support includes enhanced support during the go-live phase. This may be on-site or remote, as agreed in advance.
Configuration & Implementation includes the configuration of the full FuelStar system to reflect the desired client workflow. It also includes setting up all the master data. This can be done manually or through interfaces.
Training is quoted based on a train the trainer approach. If the client prefers alternative training arrangements, we can provide this at additional cost.
Installation includes full installation, by professional installers, of all Touchstar equipment, including a check that all devices and systems are paired and working as expected. We may expect that the installation process will often be staggered across the fleet, in order to minimise disruption, and we will work with the client to agree an installation strategy.
Project Management is provided to ensure governance of all project delivery related activities.
Quick Response System Support Services
A range of integral and additional enhanced support services are available to support the optimised running of your business operation:
- 24/7 UK Based Support Helpdesk.
- E-Portal Online Booking System for instant, online support.
- Rapid Response Call Out from our team of qualified mobile engineers.
In-House Hardware Support Services
TouchStar are a UK designer and manufacturer of the most robust and competitively priced in-vehicle terminals. Since our first installation in 1987, we have become long term suppliers to many leading organisations throughout the World with a UK based support structure that out rivals any other supplier. This includes:
- Hot swap next day delivery and collection of damaged devices as part of our standard support package.
- All devices returning from our support office are pre-configured out of the box.
- All-inclusive support programmes that include accidental damage.
- On site problem solving during the life of the system as part of standard support.
- Recently launched models supported until 2029 as a minimum guaranteed.